1. Earning of Food Plus Loyalty and Rewards points
2. Redemption of Food Plus Loyalty and Rewards points
- The Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points can be redeemed only by Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards members in Qatar only against the Products from Food Plus Hypermarkets outlets or its branches as informed for time to time.
- Customers can check the point balance either from Customer care or from billing counters during the transaction. He/she has to produce the valid Qatar ID as proof of verification.
- Upon redemption, the points will be automatically deducted from the accumulated points in the member's account. Customer will be able to redeem their points only if it reached 100 points and its multiples
- At the time of purchase, a customer can redeem only the previous points and the earned new points can be redeemed in the following Invoice/ i.e. at the time of next purchase.
3. Transfer of Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points.
- Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points are non-negotiable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any such Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points or requests for Food Plus Hypermarket Rewards are void if transferred for cash or other considerations. Any person who commits such act(s) is liable for damages, litigation and related costs to food plus hypermarket which reserves the right, to terminate membership or remove such persons from food plus hypermarkets network.
- Food Plus Hypermarket reserves the right to change , at any time, these Terms & Conditions, features and benefits offered on Food Plus Hypermarket without prior notice to its members.
Suggestions are area of improvements
- Any area of improvements relating to award/redemption of reward points shall be brought to the attention of Food Plus Hypermarket and its authorized representatives within 14 days from the date of purchase/earning of points/redemption of points. Any complaints raised after 2 weeks from the date of purchase/earning of points/redemption of points, shall not be entertained
- Members can call the customer care on 55388229 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM for obtaining an update of the Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards account.
- Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points are valid for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase/accrual or any other notified date. For example, the points earned on 1st January 2020 shall get expired on midnight 1st January 2021. The member can redeem the points only during its validity period. All unused Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points, over 365 days will expire and shall not be available for redemption.
General Terms and Conditions
- Customers can enroll into Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Program through the Food Plus Hypermarket by sharing mandatory details which are mentioned below:
- 1. Mobile number 2. Name 3. Birth date 4. Qatar ID number 5. Email id 6. Place
- The customer must be 18 years of age or above for participating in this loyalty program.
- Only individuals can enroll in Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Program and this enrolment is not applicable to corporations, associations or company groups. Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Program is not open to employees of Food Plus Hypermarket group and their families.
- Once the customer is enrolled, his mobile number will be assigned as Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Program unique ID.
- It is the customer's responsibility to share the correct contact details at the time of enrolling in the program.
- On signing the Card information, customer shall be agreeing to receive all the promotional and transactional SMS or WhatsApp images or texts.
- Food Plus Hypermarket shall not be responsible for non-serviceability in case a member moves out of Qatar.
- Membership to Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Program is at the sole discretion of Food Plus Hypermarket WLL and it may refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reasons.
- To collect/earn/accrue Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points, the member must present his/her valid Qatar ID and registered Mobile number at the time of purchasing any Product and at the time of receiving of points as per the point scheme or to avail the redemption facility. If a member fails to present, the Qatar ID availing redemption, this shall result in applicable points not being accrued/given to the member/s and Food Plus Hypermarket shall not be responsible in this regard.
- Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Points can be earned against purchases of products at the time of transaction only. points cannot assign after the transactions.
- Points earned against a valid transaction at food plus hypermarket will be credited to your Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards account immediately after the billing completed
- The loyalty points are redeemable only against the Products from Food Plus Hypermarket outlets or its branches as informed for time to time.
- At the time of purchase a customer can redeem only the previous points and the earned new points can be redeemed in the following Invoice/ i.e. at the time of next purchase.
- In case of any sales return transaction, if the customer had earned any points; the same would be reversed on such transactions. In such transactions where it is a case of insufficient points, the customer must repay the cash or equivalent, against their returned points.
- The customer cannot earn / redeem the Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points for their purchase, in conjunction with any other offer /promotions. Customer cannot earn points during any special campaigns going on at Food plus hypermarket. No two offers can be clubbed together at any given point of time.
- Customers having Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards membership should not share the information pertaining to their Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards membership with anyone.
- Food Plus hypermarket shall not ask for customer password and other details through any E-mail or SMS. Please beware of spam mails and do not share your account details with E-mail ID which appear to be coming from unauthorized sources. Kindly contact the nearest Food Plus Hypermarket outlet if any suspicious attempts are made to get any confidential information.
- Customer has to submit the valid Qatar ID for availing the redemption, failure to show the card shall lead to account HOLD.
- The member agrees that by accepting the terms and conditions at the time of enrolment and by enrolling in/using Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards program and by quoting his/her membership number to Food plus Hypermarket, he/she has read and understood the prevailing Terms & Conditions of Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards program and confirms that he/she is bound by such Terms & Conditions.
- By enrolling in /using his/her Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards program/account, and by quoting his/her Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards membership number to Food Plus Hypermarket, a member shows consent to Food Plus Hypermarket for creating, maintaining and updating data about the member. Such data may include membership data (like name, address, mobile number, Email ID, date of birth, etc.) usage data (including without limitation) and data concerning contacts with Food Plus Hypermarket (including without limitation, enquiry regarding membership) and will be maintained and updated for the purpose of providing relevant information and services to the members and Food Plus Hypermarket shall be entitled to send promotional offers and product related information through any mode of communication to the member.
- Food Plus Hypermarket shall not be responsible /put under any legal obligation if any information relating to the customers is to be disclosed due to the law of any country or as per the order/requirement of any legal or government authorities.
- Food Plus Hypermarket shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, to any members’ accrued points resulting from termination or change of Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards Program and/or terms and conditions or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to members.
- Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points from the member's account cannot be pooled or combined with the Food Plus Loyalty & Rewards points of another member's account.
- How to earn points?
- Shop from food Plus Hypermarket and register your mobile number
- How do I redeem points?
- You can redeem your points once you reach 100 points. Against 100 point 5 QAR shall be discounted from bill.
- If you reached 200 points you can redeem 10 QAR.
- Is there an expiry date for loyalty points?
- Yes. Points have a validity period of 1 year. Your points will get expired if you didn't redeem them within that validity period.
- How do I know the expiry date of my points?
- You can enquire the point balance from Customer service desk/ billing.
- Can I transfer my points to a new mobile number?
- You can change/update your Mobile number after writing a mail to customer service. But you cannot combine loyalty points that is available in two different mobile number.